9kt Gold Jewellery, Is It Worth Buying?
Gold is one of the most precious metals in the world which is probably the best investment option as well. Sometimes people feel that this could be a great time to buy new jewelry like when they see a downward motion in the Gold price, etc. and certainly, they go for the Gold jewellery either with Diamonds or without it. In any form of jewellery, Gold comes with its value and that value is determined by its purity, indexed by Karat (K).
Numerous types of Gold jewelry are available throughout the globe with varieties of purity like 22K, 20K, 18K, 14K, 12K, 10K, and 9K. Whenever you are thinking of buying new Gold jewellery, then, first of all, the jewelry should make you feel that you are wearing Gold jewellery. So, if you are in need of buying jewelry in a temporary cash crunch, then you can go for 10K or 9K, but there is something to be known before buying. In this article, we will discuss whether buying 9K Gold jewellery is really worth it or not.
Karat or the purity of Gold simply describes the ratios of Pure Gold (99.9%) and other metals in a jewellery item. For example, 24K means 99.999% of Gold which is meant pure, but it is not directly used in making heavy jewellery items as 24K Gold is very much brittle and deforms with atmospheric changes faster. 22K means 91.6% of Gold which also has almost the same property as the previous one but it is still used as the other metals which are added with Gold make it a little bit stronger.
18K and 14K Gold means 75.5% and 58.5% of Gold in a jewelry item respectively. These two variants of Gold jewellery are manufactured and sold the most across the globe as these two are much tough and 14K is the best form of Gold to craft Diamond jewellery. Now, if you go below the mark of 14K then there are 2-3 options like 12K, 10K, and 9K according to your country. Though 12K Gold is used in making such jewellery which strikes hard surfaces often, like Gents’ Rings or Bracelets, etc. But 10K and 9K Gold has 41.6% and 37.5% of Gold respectively which, in some countries, are not at all considered Gold as these two have the lowest Gold ratios among all.
So, you do have known what 10K and 9K Gold are. Now, we are going to dive a bit deeper into this 9K jewellery to know more about it. There are pros and cons to every single object in this material world but you must know about 9K jewellery and its pros and cons before buying it. First of all, let’s discuss the pros:
- It is cheaper than most other variants of Gold in the market that’s why it’s easier to buy at a lesser price as well.
- If you are thinking of buying Gold jewellery but you can’t afford the regular ones like 14K or 18K, then this could be a good option.
It sounds quite the same, doesn’t it? These are the only pros of this 9K jewellery but there are a lot more cons of 9K jewellery that you must know before buying.
- If you think that buying 9K Gold is a good option for investment, then you are completely wrong. It has almost no resale value as the majority of people don’t consider 9K Gold jewellery as proper Gold jewelry for its 37.5% of Gold.
- 9K Gold is also not hypoallergenic, so if your skin is sensitive to several alloys, then 9K Gold jewelry can harm your skin for its percentage of Nickel and Zinc mixed with it.
- 9K Gold jewelry is not available worldwide. In most countries, either 14K or 12K(at max) is the lowest available variant of Gold.
- Next is its maintenance. You have to send your 9K Gold jewellery to Rhodium maker very often as it tarnishes so fast and loses its color so early.
- It will not give you the bright golden yellow color also, as it has much more impurities than that of 14K or 18K. So, you will not at all feel like wearing Gold jewellery.
These were all the cons of 9K jewelry which, we think, will make you think twice before buying it. Instead, you can easily buy 14K Gold and Diamond jewellery from La marque-M. We have a number of products from different themes like ‘Forever You‘, ‘Queen Bee’, ‘Evil Eye‘, and ‘Ocean’ collections. The main thing which you must know is that all our designs are unique and precisely hand-crafted by our Karigars from Bengal.
So, buying from us will also not be a burden for you as we focus on our miniature designs which are simple yet elegant, lightweight yet gorgeous, and beautiful yet less costly. You will also get the best quality product along with the IGI-certified pure and natural Diamonds at the lowest possible price in the market. We provide customization for any design you choose from our collections, as per your wish. Secured and insured delivery systems are also an advantage of buying from us.
So, we hope that you already understood that buying 9K Gold jewellery will be a foolish option. As an alternative, you can buy from us without any hassle.