4 C’S OF DIAMOND
* A poorly cut diamond looks dull no matter what the size is.
* CUT is the largest factor for determining the price of your diamond.
* Diamond weight is measured using a unit called “carat”. One “carat” is defined as 200 milligrams. Each carat can be subdivided into 100 ‘points.’
* Everything else being constant, diamond price increases with carat weight. Bigger the size of the rock, more desirable it becomes.
* Two diamond of equal carat weight varies in price depending on other factors namely, cut, color and clarity.
EVERY DIAMOND IS UNIQUE IN ITS SENSE…
ALL THE 4c’s plays their role in the valuation of a diamond